Perhaps you don’t need the full management package. We’ll keep the books for you. You do the management and we’ll do the accounting. That includes collecting assessments, keeping owner accounts, paying the bills, and submitting all the financial reports you need to run your Association. Just ask us for details and we’ll produce an agreement that fits your situation.
- Establish and maintain an independent checking and savings account for the association
- Receive, verify and pay invoices
- Submit monthly (or quarterly) financial reports to the Board of Directors
- Create quarterly invoices or monthly coupon books for prompt payment of dues
- Collect association fees, fines, and special assessments
- Prepare annual operating budget
- File State and Federal tax returns (optional)
- Maintain insurance policies
- Negotiate savings and demand superior service on maintenance contracts through volume of business
- Provide access to an owner’s individual account information through our website or through the Association’s site
If you would like to know more please contact us for a personalized proposal for management of your association. Compass Association Management is the leading manager of condominium and homeowners associations in Athens. We look forward to the opportunity to further discuss management of your association. If you would like a proposal for management, please fill out the Association Management Proposal Form. If you have questions that were not addressed in the information provided, please contact Ken Parker at (706) 546-0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.