Where is the Compass Association Management office located?
We are located at 1011 Woodridge Lane, Watkinsville, GA 30677.

What are our office hours?
We are open Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm and Friday from 9am to 1 pm.

What happens if I have I have an emergency after hours?
Call our office number at (706) 546-0600 and you will be forwarded to our on-call person. Leave a message and our on-call manager will respond accordingly. One of our staff is on call at all times and will respond in case of an emergency.

What is considered an emergency?
Obviously, fire and running water of any kind is an emergency. If you see any persons of a suspicious nature you should call 911 and then call us.

For those properties with a parking policy you may call any time to have vehicles towed.

For those properties with pools you may call any time to have unauthorized “guests” removed.

Who is my association manager and how do I reach them?
You may call our office during business hours or use the “Association Lookup” link on our website under Homeowner Services.

How do I obtain my dues account information?
There are a few ways in which you can receive this information. If it is during office hours you can call your manager and we will be happy to discuss your account and e-mail your information.

On our website, you may log- in to your account and, if your association allows access, you may find your transaction history available.

In some cases your Association may have its own website. In that case, you may go directly to that site and log-in or you may log-in to your account on the Parker & Associates website and you will be automatically redirected to your Association’s site.

What forms of payment are accepted for dues payments?
You may pay with check, money order, or cashier’s check. Cash is accepted, but discouraged. If you do pay with cash however, please make sure to bring the exact amount, as we do not keep change in our office. You may mail payments to our office or stop by and drop them off.

There are additional options outlined below.

Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, however, we are able to accept credit cards payments through a link on our website and processing fees do apply. We are also able to accept credit cards in our office for a 3.5% convenience fee.

Can I have my dues automatically deducted from my checking account?
Yes, we can automatically debit any account you choose. We typically run this process on or around the fifth day of the month. If you would like to sign up for this, you can find the form on our website here.

I paid my dues through my bank’s website. Why hasn’t my check cleared yet?
Your bank’s online bill pay system sends a check to us through the mail. Please submit it in time to be mailed to us by your bank. These checks are processed the same way as a normal handwritten check and do take time to clear the bank’s system.

What is covered in my Association Dues?
Dues typically cover things like landscaping, insurance, maintenance, common utilities, management, sanitation, termite bond, reserve fund, and anything else required to run your association. Please contact your manager to receive a detailed budget for your association.

Where can I find a copy of my Covenants?
You can always contact your manager and we will be happy to e-mail you a copy of the Declaration and By-Laws for your association. If your association has the option enabled, you may log-in to your account and find your documents on the website.

If my mortgage holder is requiring me to provide proof of a master insurance policy (COI), what do I need to do?
If you received a written request, you will need to forward that request to your manager. The insurance agent will need the mortgagee clause of your mortgage company to complete the request. The mortgagee clause is typically found on the notice that you receive. We will provide the notice the association’s insurance agent and they will complete the request and provide the information directly to your mortgage company.

What type of property insurance do I need?
Under our Homeowner Services tab, you will find a page titled “Insurance 101”. This explains how association insurance works and what you should look for. As always, please consult your insurance professional for the coverage appropriate for your situation.

How do I obtain a dues closing letter for a property? Are there fees associated with providing this info?
There is a form on this website that must be filled out to request a closing letter here. After you fill out the form, you will be redirected to a payment screen for a credit card payment. Unfortunately, no closing letter will be issued without prior payment.

How do I get a mortgage condominium questionnaire completed for my mortgage application? Are there fees associated with providing this info?
There is a form on this website that must be filled out to request a condo questionnaire here. After you fill out the form, you will be redirected to a payment screen for a credit card payment. Unfortunately, no questionnaire will be issued without prior payment.

How do I report a covenant violation?
You may e-mail or call your manager to report any violation that you notice. We will verify the violation and take the necessary steps to correct the situation. Please be assured that we will make every effort to protect the person reporting the violation.

What do I do if I have a maintenance problem?
You may call our office at (706) 546-0600 to report any maintenance issue. Or you may fill out the maintenance request form on this website.

How do I obtain approval to build a fence and/or modify the exterior of my home?
Some associations have their own procedure, but for most issues you can fill out the “Property Modification Request” form on this site to start the ball rolling. Your manager can provide additional requirements if necessary.

Do you handle any leasing?
Yes we have some fantastic places to rent! Check out the rental services section of the website for a full list!

If I am locked out of my unit, can someone unlock the door for me?
We don’t keep keys for all associations. You will need to call us to determine if we have a key. If we do, there will be a charge to unlock the door.

I lost my mailbox key, what should I do?
We do not keep any mailbox keys. If you lose your key, you should contact the US Post Office on Olympic Drive to have it replaced.

Do I need to make an appointment to meet with my manager?
It is not necessary, but encouraged to ensure your manager is available. Our managers are out of the office frequently handling association business, such as meeting with vendors on-site and checking on the property.

Is there something else you need to know? Just e-mail us at association@compassassocmgmt.com and we’ll get back to you.